Wednesday, December 15, 2010

birthday wishes

From time to time I think we forget that friendship is a privilege, it is something that needs to be earned. Often times we find out who our friends are when things are tough. It's the people who stick by us, who guide us through rough waters, who inspire us when we are down that we count as friends. Often we forget to tell our friends how much they are cared for. Today I send birthday wishes to my dear friend Jennifer, who has always been there for me when I needed her. May the coming year bring you everything you wish for and more! Happy Birthday!

Let us  respect gray hairs, especially our own - J.P. Sears

Jennifer and I in Sintra, Portugal 2010
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate- Oprah Winfrey

Little Miss L. and Jennifer December 2009





No comments:

Post a Comment