Shortly before the snow started to fall this year, Little Miss L. and I headed outdoors to gather pine cones for our holiday crafts and decorations. I am all about easy and cost effective ways to decorate the home; this is especially important to me over the holiday season. Wreaths have been a staple of holiday decorating for years, they look great on doors, windows, or any place that needs a little festive touch. What better way to create an inexpensive wreath than with the pine cones we had already collected. I was able to complete this project in 20 minutes for under $2.00!
- Pine cones (Free from the great outdoors)
- 2 small paper plates (10 cents each)
- Festive ribbon (purchased at Micheals on sale 75 cents)
- Fake snow (purchased at our local dollar store for a dollar)
- Hot glue gun
1. Cut out center of paper plate
2. Apply hot glue to bottom of pine cones and stick onto plate