Friday, December 3, 2010

fun weekend craft for the kids

 
The weekend is upon us which means craft time in my house. I am always looking for fun and easy crafts to do with my 13 month old daughter. With Christmas right around the corner, I thought it was the perfect time to make some special homemade Christmas cards to send along with our gifts. This is a great craft to do with young children because it allows them to be creative without a huge mess to clean up afterwards. Little Miss L. loved it, and was so proud of her creation when she was done. Great project to do with your children this weekend, Happy Crafting Everyone! 
Wow, mom these are really sticky!
So serious when placing her stickers.
Little Miss L. giving herself a round of applause.
The finished product.
Materials:
  • Hard card stock
  • Foam stickers (I purchased mine at Michaels or our local Dollar Store also carries them)
  • Marker (to write greeting)

1 comment: