Thursday, December 2, 2010

movember

The 'Mo' (slang for moustache) and November come together each year for Movember. Each Movember, men around the world are challenged to change their appearance and the face of men's health by growing a moustache. These hairy little creatures sitting above the lip help create awareness and funds for prostate cancer. This year, my husband decided to take the challenge.
My clean shaven husband








The start of the 'Mo'- November 11, 2010
Raising awareness with pancakes and maple syrup. November 18, 2010

The final photo before he bids farewell to his little friend








As Movember comes to a close, I am proud of my husband for his commitment to the 'Mo' throughout November. As many of you know, I was not crazy about this little creature! My husband and I would like to thank everyone for their donations along the way as $370 were raised. I hope my husband has inspired you to take action- see a doctor, talk about the issues that surround men's health, get out there and create some awareness of your own because we all know education is the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment