Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pitter patter

I am so excited because in a few months, my good friend will be welcoming her very first child. I love being at this stage in my life where I am able to see my good friends start their careers, marry their best friends, and start their own families. There is nothing better than hearing your child's first cry and I can't wait for my girlfriends to experience that moment for themselves.
There are many things in life I love, but I am sucker for a good party. I thought I would share my girlfriend's recent baby shower; it was full of laughter, great food, and awesome baby goodies!
This is the beautiful momma-to-be, she is expecting a daughter in early February.
This is the amazing food we dined on; I believe I had three platefulls of my favourite fattoush salad.
You have to love playing all those baby shower games! The dirty diapers were quite interesting! Everyone had to guess what kind of chocolate bar was inside.
This is the momma-to-be checking out all the goodies for the new addition. Tip: if you are looking for a baby shower gift, you can't go wrong with onesies.
No party would be complete without an awesome cake and some yummy favours. It was a beautiful party, and momma-to-be was glowing the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment