- 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 package Skor Chipits
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (300ml)
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate (optional)
- Crush crackers into chunks. This can be done using your hand.
- In large bowl, mix crackers, Chipits, and condensed milk.
- Press into bottom of greased 9x13inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees/176 Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan. If you are chocolate lover, you can drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).
|Little Miss L. and Auntie April crushing the Ritz.|
|That was hard work, are we done?|
|This is how the magic happens!|
|Add all ingredients into a large bowl.|
|Yummy, who doesn't love Skor Chipits!?!?|
|Pour into greased pan.|