Wednesday, January 26, 2011

to be a kid again

If I were to ask you what brings back instant memories of childhood, what would you say? As I was pacing around the kitchen the other day trying to figure out what I was going to make for lunch, I happened to look outside at the falling snow and all of sudden it brought me back to when I was a young child. I clearly remember the days when the snow would be coming down, and my mom would ask what I wanted to eat. My reply would always be "Kraft Dinner please"! There was just something about it- it just seems so comforting to have during the winter months and who doesn't love that cheesy goodness? As much as I know I shouldn't, I search the house for a box of the good stuff. There always seems to be one box laying around for that one craving I might have. I must say, as I sat down to I enjoy my Kraft Dinner, I reflected on all of the great childhood memories I had created while eating those cheesy noodles :) What is that one thing you know you just shouldn't have but you do anyways because it brings back so many fond memories?
Yummy, the cheesy goodness!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment