- 1 large lemon
- 3 garlic cloves (you can just use 1 clove but I love garlic!)
- 2 seeded and diced cucumbers
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill ( you can use 1 Tbsp. but I love fresh dill!)
- Pinch of fresh pepper (or to taste)
- Pinch of sea salt (or to taste)
- 3 cups (750 ml) plain Greek yogourt
- After seeding and dicing cucumbers, place in colander in the sink. Sprinkle on salt and let cucumbers release water and drain for at least 30 minutes.
- In food processor, add lemon juice, garlic cloves, seeded and diced cucumbers, fresh dill, grounded black pepper and sea salt. Process until well combined.
- Stir in plain Greek yogourt.
Note: I like to refrigerate dip for several hours to allow all the flavours to infuse.
|I love fresh ingredients!|
|Remember to remove seeds as you don't want to make the dip watery.|
|The finished product with fresh pita bread...yummy!|