Friday, April 1, 2011

21 weeks

Weekly e-mail update:You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.
How far along?: 21 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana
Weight gain?: I have gained 5 pounds.
Stretch marks?: Not yet. Lathering up the lotion.
Maternity clothes?: Still using the belly band with my normal clothes. I love leggings and yoga pants!
Food cravings?: I haven't really had any this week.
Sleep?: Too many bathroom breaks!
Movement?: The little bean has been more active this week. Seems their favourite time is in the evening just before I hit the sheets.
Gender?: Hoping in the next few weeks we might be able to find out.
Exercise?: Was a bit of a slacker this week. I hope next week brings better results.
What's been going on?: This week I had my appointment with my ob/gyn. Everything is on track ( I am gaining the correct amount of weight etc.) and baby is doing well. I was able to hear the little ones heartbeat and it was perfect.  Little Miss L. joined me for this appointment. She loved hearing the baby's heartbeat and kept telling the doctor she was going to have a sister - let's see if she is right. On the sickness front, I had a pretty good week. I was sick only four times this week :)

Yesterday I spent the day with these two cuties. I couldn't help but share.
Little Miss L.
Little Miss E.

No comments:

Post a Comment