Friday, April 15, 2011

23 weeks

Weekly e-mail update:Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.
How far along?: 23 weeks
How big is baby?: She's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes.
Weight gain?: I have gained 9 pounds.
Stretch marks?: Not yet. Lathering up the lotion.
Maternity clothes?: Still using the belly band with my normal clothes. I love leggings and yoga pants!
Food cravings?: I haven't really had any this week.
Sleep?: The hubby has been away for the week - I have had the whole bed to myself...enough said:)
Gender?: Coming soon...
Exercise?: The weather was nasty this week, which means I have not been walking as much as I wanted to. Still working up a sweat by packing.
What's been going on?: This week has been super busy, hence the MIA on the blog this week. The hubby has been out of town for the week on business. With the hubby gone, Little Miss L. and I packed up the car and headed down to visit my parents for a few days. Little Miss L. loves spending time with her grandparents... maybe it's because they love to spoil her. While in town, we were also able to have a few lunch dates to catch up with friends and even had a chance to have a play date with an old friend and her super-cute daughter. During the week, Little Miss L. experienced an allegric reaction (still not sure what caused it) so I have been dealing with a very cranky girl. Little Miss L. seems to be on the mend but she is still scratching herself like crazy. With everything that has been going on, I haven't had the time to really think about being pregnant this week...with that said, the little one still reminds me with a nice kick to the side every once and awhile!
23 week belly.
Look at that belly!
Look at the difference between my 23 week belly with my first pregnancy and this one...I look so tiny here.

No comments:

Post a Comment