Tuesday, April 19, 2011

i like to move it...move it...

This past weekend was a busy one. We are finally able to count on our fingers how many days until we get our new home - the home where many unforgettable memories will be made. I look forward to the mornings I wake up and make a hot cup tea while I look out my back window as the dog runs free in the backyard. I look forward to family holidays as everyone gathers around the big dining room table to dig into a delicious feast. I look forward to watching my children create childhood memories they will cherish forever. The boxes are out, the clothes are being folded, piles are being made (keeping, donating, garbage etc.) and sore muscles are now a daily occurrence. Even though I know there is a lot of work ahead of us, the excitement of turning this house into our home surpasses all the aches and pains of being first time homeowners. I can't wait until I am able to share our home with all of you...I love love love decorating, so let the decorating begin!
The hubby working hard.
Doesn't he look real happy?!?!
Little Miss L. felt a little crazy after all that packing.

When we felt we were running out of steam, Little Miss L. and I would play this video to get our feet moving again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment