Tuesday, May 3, 2011

jumping for joy!!


We all know how much I love to jump, jump, jump when I am happy and excited - as you can see here:
I did a huge jump for joy the other day when I received the news that I had been nominated as one of the Circle of Mom's Top 25 Pregnancy Journals. I am not sure who nominated me, but a big thank you goes out to you! This is such a great opportunity for myself and my readers to connect with other moms and moms-to-be. I love sharing my experiences with others and love love love hearing about other women going through this crazy journey of pregnancy and motherhood.

The contest has already begun and ends May 18th. I have added a vote button at the top right column of my blog and it will stay put until the contest is over. Once again, this blog would not be possible if it wasn't for all my fabulous followers, friends, and family. I would appreciate your additional support of in love with the small things by taking a few seconds of your time and voting once a day, every day, until the 18th!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment