Friday, June 10, 2011

31 weeks

Weekly e-mail update: He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
How far along?: 31 weeks
How big is baby?:This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.
Weight gain?: We still do not have a scale at our new home, this could be a good thing because I feel huge!
Stretch marks?: Not yet. Lathering up the lotion.
Maternity clothes?: I am officially wearing my maternity pants. As for tops, most are my normal tops but there are a few that I have from my first pregnancy that I went and bought in a size bigger.
Food cravings?: Anything cold.
Sleep?: Lots of tossing and turning happening. It has been so hot, even with the a/c on, it still feels like I am roasting by the fireplace.
Gender?: A son...
Exercise?: Kegels, kegels, and more kegels. The weather has been so hot I have been slacking on my walks this week.
What's been going on?: This week has been the week of killer heartburn... please go away! The weather has been extremely hot, so I have been hibernating inside the house. Even taking Little Miss L. to the park for 30 minutes makes me feel ill from the heat. The little one has been moving about all week, still feels like he is giving me an elbow every now and then. I am looking forward to my next ob/gyn appointment next week, to see how the little one's growth is doing. Still no progress on the name front - seriously, boys are a lot harder than girls to find names we like.
31 week belly.
31 week belly with pregnancy #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment