Thursday, June 30, 2011

i was showered with lots of love

I must say I have some of the best friends going! Last Thursday night, the girls decided to throw this lucky girl a baby shower. Being my second time around, I really didn't expect such a thing, but hey, this girl is not going to complain. I love love love a good party! The night was full of yummy food, lots and lots of laughter and it was a party that reinforced how much love the little bean is already surrounded by. Once again, I want to send out a big thank you to my girl Sam for hosting such a great shindig, and to all the girls for bringing such scrumptious food and beautiful gifts for the little man. I can't tell you enough how much it means to our family that we are bringing our son into a world filled with love. Here's a little peek into a fantastic night with great friends and some of the awesome goodies I received.
We sure did fill our bellies.
The dessert table was my favourite, of course!
It's a boy...
Thanks Jennie for making your awesome cupcakes.
Too cute, loved the topper.
Group shot of the ladies.
One of the last pics just days before Sara welcomed her beautiful son into the world. Congrats again, and I can't wait to meet baby Jaxson.
Excited to try this rocker out, I never had one with Little Miss L. I like the fact that it is suitable for a toddler once they hit the older stage.
The little man's wardrobe has begun.
I have been a little worried about changing our little man's diaper, especially after dealing with a girl for the last 20 months. I am excited to try out this cool gift. I will let you know how it works out.
I was super pumped to receive this blanket.  Little Miss L. received a few and they turned out to be her favourite thing. She carries it around with her wherever she goes and it is a must sleep-time friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment