Thursday, July 7, 2011

32 years and going strong!

It was 32 years ago today when my parents vowed to have and to hold, from that day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do them part. They have kept true to their words for 32 years, and are still going strong.

I look up to my parents for many reasons but I can truly say that I hope my marriage follows a similar path as theirs. As we all know, things in life do not come easy and we must work hard for the things that we truly believe in, such as marriage. They are a true testament of marriage - they are each other's best friend, number one supporter, and life-long soulmates.

Mom and dad, you have set the standards pretty high...
They know how to have a good time...
They still look at each other with love in their eyes...
They love traveling together and exploring new things...
The unexpected kisses never seem to end...
They never stop enjoying each other's company...
They never stop being themselves...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. It is sadly a rare thing these days, you are very lucky. I love your blog more and more every time I read it. - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! It's such a beautiful thing, so really rare these days! I'm sure you must be so so proud of them. Hey btw, do check out this website, I'm sure you'd be more than glad after visiting it.. My best friend Emmy asked me to visit it. OMG. the coolest apps for iphones and ipad.. check out: http://www.mobilemediacity.com/portfolio
    It has apps for babies, food, weight problems, yoga, education and what not!

    ReplyDelete