Saturday, July 23, 2011

37 weeks

Weekly e-mail update: Your baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labour now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb.
How far along?: 37 weeks
How big is baby?:Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard).
Weight gain?: I did not go up in weight this week, I am still holding strong at 26 pounds.
Stretch marks?: Not yet. Lathering up the lotion. There have been a few blood vessels that have popped and my belly button is an outie now.
Maternity clothes?: Sundresses are a life-saver!
Food cravings?: Anything cold. I love love love a cold glass of water... the more ice, the better.
Sleep?: I toss and turn all night long. A solid 4 hours is all I am asking for these days.
Gender?: Boy... boy... boy
Exercise?: This week has been off and on. The weather outside has been unbelievably hot which makes it really hard to breathe. I have been working on a few exercises to ease labour. I will share some of them with you this coming week.
What's been going on?: This week has been a busy one again, the hubby was out of town for a second week in a row which means it was just the little one and I. I love spending quality time with my daughter but I do love having a few minutes to myself. I miss the hubby being home for bath and bed time. This week I have been extremely tired again. I feel huge, I am getting to the point in pregnancy where I just want my son to come into this world. I met with my ob/gyn this week. Everything is on track and looking good. Baby boy is still head down, and heartbeat is still strong. I think the hospital bag is ready to go, only a few more items to add. I have started to kick count, as this little one seems to be lazy. It takes a while for him to finally give in and give me a little something.
37 week belly.
37 week belly - check out the belly button.
37 week belly with pregnancy #1.

2 comments: