Thursday, July 21, 2011

big sister in training

Little Miss L. has been preparing for her little brother`s arrival and I must say she is doing a pretty good job. I know the months ahead are going to be tough on her, I can only imagine how she will feel when her mom and dad walk in the door with a new family member. This can be an earth shattering experience for a child -they are used to being mom and dad`s number one because that is the only thing they have known and then one day, out of the blue, a little baby arrives who likes to cry and take up a lot of their mom and dad`s time... it would probably put me in a bad mood too! The hubby and I are determined to keep some normalcy in Little Miss L.`s life but we hope over time she will welcome her brother with open arms and remember how much her mommy and daddy love her. In the meantime, she has been working hard practicing how to feed, change, and hold the baby. I know she is going to be such a good big sister.
Practicing feeding her baby.
She is going to be a caring big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment