Wednesday, July 20, 2011

things loved so far this summer

I can't believe my little baby is now 21 months. Time is flying by and I am loving every minute of it. Each day, Little Miss L. never ceases to amaze me. It melts my heart to see her discover something new for the first time or the joy that comes over her face when she tackles a task she has been working on for weeks. This summer has been jammed with lots of exciting activities - here are a few of her favourite things loved this summer...
...wearing summer hats.
...eating fresh blueberries.
...making a mess while eating.
...picking flowers, we might have a gardener on our hands.
...eating fresh peas from the garden.
...picking each pea out one at a time.
...reading quietly by herself.
...playing with her strollers - who needs toys?
...making funny faces.
...drinking out of glass with a straw.
...being a cuddle bug more than ever in the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment