Friday, August 19, 2011

baby d is finally here!

We are so happy to welcome baby D to our family. He quickly made his entrance on August 17, 2011 at 12:50pm. We are happy to report baby and mommy are doing great, and big sister has been such a big helper - she is in love with her baby brother, and gives him a million kisses a day. I can't wait to share baby D's birth story and all the exciting things that have been happening since. Until then, I hope you enjoy a few pictures from a truly amazing day...
Hello, I am finally here!
Momma's first kiss.
I am so in love.
Around 20 minutes old.
First photo with Mommy and Daddy.
Big sister finally meets her little brother.
There was nothing but smiles and kisses.
Nona and Uncle Brady meet baby D.
My babies.
Not even home for a full day and he has already taken over our bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment