Tuesday, September 6, 2011

three years ago

To my husband,
It was three years ago today that I married my best friend, my confidant, and my partner in life. I can't believe how time flies by - it seems like just yesterday you were having to deal with your crazy fiancee who wanted to make sure our wedding day was everything we hoped for and more. Three years ago today you stood before me and vowed to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children, the man who would be by my side through all the times of failure and triumph and the one person who would love me unconditionally. I have to thank you for keeping your promise, as you never cease to amaze me. Over the last three years, we have been blessed with so many things: we have lived abroad, traveled to amazing places, and had two beautiful children. You have made me the happiest woman on earth and I look forward to each and every day with you.

Happy Anniversary!
Love your,
HAW
Our first kiss as husband and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment