Wednesday, October 12, 2011

thanksgiving and birthday weekend extravaganza cont'

If you checked out my post yesterday I mentioned I was snap-happy this past weekend. I just could not believe my little girl was turning two. I wanted to capture every moment of her big day, I think I succeeded...
I snapped this picture as soon as the little one woke up in the morning. Little Miss L. was so excited to celebrate her birthday.
Baby D loved snuggling with the birthday girl.
Time for some crafts with grandpa.
Little Miss L. and grandpa made the centerpieces for our thanksgiving dinner.
The finished product. I must say they did a pretty good job!
The birthday girl!
Mom - What are you going to do today?
Little Miss L. - I'm going to blowout candles momma.
It's my party and I can cry if I want to.
Baby D and great grandma.
Mom - Little Miss L., what would you like to do now?
Little Miss L. - Open presents momma, please!
How can I say no to this precious face.
Daddy helping the birthday girl open her gifts. Thank you everyone for spoiling our little girl.
Look at my new dog... time for my happy dance.
Little Miss L. waited all day for this moment. We even had to repeat the whole process twice - I am sure we could have sang Happy Birthday all night long.
Time for Little Miss L. and Aunt K to get their dance on.
I can't believe how big our handsome man is getting.
I could stare at this face all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment