- Pumpkin seeds
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning
- Rinse pumpkin seeds. Remove all the pulp.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet to dry overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
- Coat seeds in non-stick cooking spray or olive oil, if you prefer.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and/or any other spice you prefer. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, checking and tossing every 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool pumpkin seeds. Place in airtight container at room temperature.
|Coat seeds with cooking spray and seasoning.|
|Spread on cookie sheet.|
|Pumpkin seeds are ready when they turn golden brown.|
|The finished product. Mason jars work great for storing seeds.|