Tuesday, November 1, 2011

weekend catch-up

This past weekend was a busy one again, even though we did not travel too far from home. Saturday we celebrated my mother's birthday. Little Miss L. was excited to help her grandma blow out the candles on her cake. We enjoyed a fabulous family dinner, I love gathering around the table and filling my belly with delicious food.

Sunday was another family-filled day. I love love love waking up to the smell of crepes. I think I have said it before and I will say it again - the hubby sure knows how to make the best crepes! After breaky, we headed out to visit the hubby's grandparents. Little Miss L. and baby D love spending time with their relatives. After a great lunch with family, we headed home to spend time with a good friend. The Third World Bazaar was happening in town so it was a great place to check out. There were so many things I would have loved to take home. To finish off our Sunday, we carved our pumpkins for Halloween. All and all, it was a wonderful weekend spent with friends and family.
Smile!
Happy Birthday Nonna.
Of course Little Miss L. had to get in on the action.
I love love love daddy's crepes too!
"Oh, so delicious" as Little Miss L. always says.
I love how animated my daughter has become.
Sisterly love.
The Third World Bazaar.
There were lots of goodies.
God-mommy spending time with the little munchkins.
Time to carve our pumpkins. 
Little Miss L. decided the inside was "yuck" and didn't want to have anything to do with cleaning them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment