Monday, November 7, 2011

weekend catch-up

Busy, busy, busy - life as I know it. This weekend was spent celebrating friendships, raising awareness for a good cause, and lots of cuddles with my two precious babies. I could not have asked for a better weekend.
I had the honour of attending Something White for Something Right with my good friend Megan.  It was a beautiful benefit to raise funds for breast cancer research. Check in tomorrow, where I will share our night with all of you. 
I love love loved dressing up in my wedding dress again.
I loved spending the evening with my gorgeous girlfriend.
I love love love Sunday morning breakfast with the ladies. Good food, lots of laughter and a great time to catch-up.
Baby D loved hanging out with all the ladies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment