Monday, February 6, 2012

weekend catch-up

Our weekend went a little something like this:

Dealing with a sad little girl who was fighting an ear infection.

Dealing with a grumpy little boy who was cutting his first tooth.

Dealing with a mommy who had an awful sinus migraine and thought her head was about to explode!

Let's just say, I am ready for everyone to be healthy and back to normal. Most of the weekend was spent as downtime but we did manage to squeeze in a little skating on the pond. Thanks again to my wonderful parents for coming over and making us dinner on Sunday... I just love love love when I get a night off from cooking. It just seems to taste so much better when someone else makes it for you!
Some one-on-one time with mommy and daddy.
Little Miss L. is getting the hang of it but just keeps saying that the ice is way too slippery.
I love watching the hubby teach Little Miss L. to skate.
I kept telling her that it is okay to fall down. She decided it might be easier to stay seated than trying to skate.
One of Little Miss L.'s favourite things to do... "Go faster mommy, spin!" Probably not the best idea when dealing with a sinus migraine. 
I love love love figure skating and I thought I might try some old tricks. Well, two kids later and a few extra pounds... let's just say this momma isn't in the shape she used to be. I definitely have lost my sense of balance.
Hence this pic right here!
Little Miss L. loves spending time with her Uncle Brady. Most of the time spent out on the ice she wanted only Uncle Brady to help her... yes, I was a little upset.
Uncle Brady showing off some of his figure skating skills.
Daddy and his little girl.
Valentine's giveaway winner is Sara Doherty. Thank you everyone for participating and sharing your stories. I loved reading all of them, so many special memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment