Thursday, March 1, 2012

baby boy shower

Sunday, we celebrated the soon-to-be arrival of Baby B. I love this stage of my life where my girlfriends are bringing precious bundles of joy into the world. I love love love babies, and the more, the merrier! It was a beautiful afternoon of celebration. The momma-to-be was glowing and proud daddy made his appearance too. Everyone is patiently waiting for your arrival, little man, you are going to be showered with so much love.

My dear friends - remember to enjoy every minute of parenthood (even the rough days) as they truly do grow up fast. Take help when it is offered... it's okay to have a date night - spend time just the two of you - and remember momma to nap when baby does, even if you have a million things to do. I know you both will be wonderful parents and Baby B is going to be one lucky kid!

What is one special memory you have from your shower?
Proud parents-to-be.
A wonderful group of ladies excitedly waiting for Baby B's arrival.
Let the games begin.
How big is momma-to-be's belly? I wasn't very good at this game.
Time to pin the sperm on the egg!
Such a fun game - everyone had a blast. Again, I wasn't very good at this game either... I see a trend happening.
Baby B, I think mom and dad are well prepared now.
These sweet treats were hard to walk away from.
Loved the party favours - so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment