Monday, March 12, 2012

weekend catch-up

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you who sent us well wishes, yummy food, and offered your help over the past week. Both kiddies were under the weather - Little Miss L. is fighting pneumonia and Baby D croup. I am happy to report both kids are now on the mend and we are hoping to have a healthy household again soon. This weekend was low-key as everyone in our family is just starting to get their energy back.

Saturday, I don't know what got into me, but I was in the spring cleaning kinda mood. Okay, it was probably the nice weather that reminded me that I will soon want to spend all my time outdoors, so it was time to get the inside of our home in order, now. The hubby looked after the wee ones, as I cleaned the house from top to bottom. It felt good knowing the house was free of dirt, hopefully it also means the germs we have had lately went with it.
We finally have a smile.
Someone has now found their tongue.
My cutie enjoying his bath time.
Here is the girl I remember... so glad she is getting back to normal.
I was looking forward to Sunday because it meant I was going to photograph a beautiful couple for their engagement. This awesome couple is heading to Jamaica in a few weeks to tie the knot, and wanted a few shots before they made the transition from engaged to married. Even on only two hours of sleep (and no, I am not exaggerating here) we managed to get a few good shots and I had a blast with this fun-loving couple. The weather was perfect, as the sun was shining and the birds were singing! The rest of the afternoon, we spent outdoors with the kids. They loved the fresh air and we liked the fact they wanted to go to bed early.

I am so relieved the kids are on the mend and their smiles are reappearing. It broke my heart to see them in pain. I hope everyone else enjoyed the sunny weather... hello spring!!

Here is a sneak peak of the engagement session...

No comments:

Post a Comment