- Large bunch of radishes
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of fresh herbs ( I like to use rosemary or oregano) There have been several times when I did not have fresh herbs on hand, dried herbs work just as well.
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 160 celsius.
- Thinly slice radishes.
- In bowl, toss radishes with oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Line in a single layer on parchment paper, place on baking sheet.
- Place on middle rack of oven for 15 minutes. Turn radishes over and back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes until they are golden and crisp.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
|Time to get cutting.|
|Time for the oven. Note: this time I omitted the herbs on Little Miss L.'s request.|
|Little Miss L. making the final inspection.|
|Look they are done!|
|Humm, which one will I chose?|
|Time for my snack (and it's healthy too!)|
|These sure are yummy!|
|The final product.|