Tuesday, May 1, 2012

weekend catch-up

This past weekend was all about preparing for the week ahead. We have been busy little bees around here - it is all about preparation these days. It helps this momma stay somewhat sane throughout the week. We stuck pretty close to home besides a quick trip to the grocery store.  I swear, one of these days we won't have anything to do and can lounge about the whole weekend... yeah right, who are we kidding? That's never going to happen...
It was time to switch the magnetic wall to springtime fun.
My little ray of sunshine.
Little Miss L. loves her little brother.
Bah - I hate tackling the laundry. Good thing I have an amazing husband who knows how to iron.

Time to make a huge pot of chili. One of my favourites.

Made my smoothies for the week. 

Mom and dad's little helpers. Always there to lend a hand when we need it.
Hey, just going for a drive in my sweet ride.
Ha Ha, I love Baby D's facial expression. I don't know who is enjoying it more - Little Miss L. pushing her brother as fast as she can go, or her brother who looks like he might get sick in a few seconds.
The little ones did find some time to rest up for the coming week.
They also found time to get clean... love my little ducky.

No comments:

Post a Comment