Wednesday, August 22, 2012

baby shower for a boy

Who doesn't love to throw a party?!?! Blue was the colour theme for this party, as I hosted a small get-together to shower my good friend Megan. This momma-to-be, will be welcoming her first child (a son) at the start of September. I couldn't be more excited to meet the little guy (it could also be the fact that I don't have to push this one out.) Whatever the case, I love love love watching my friends bring new bundles of joy into the world. This means more love to share, buddies for my kiddos, and now they can jump in on all the talk about spit up, vomit, and poop.

We gathered for an afternoon of baby-talk, laughter, and some yummy food. We wish you a safe and fast delivery my dear friend.
The momma-to-be has arrived.
I decided to go with a simple vintage feel.

Yum!

I found these adorable lanterns and knew I had to have them.
Desert table anyone?
Yes, please! Our awesome friend who is super talented when it comes to baking made these scrumptious blueberry lemon cupcakes.
Lemon blueberry cupcakes.
Goodies for Baby C.
The kids decided to crash the party at the end.
Group shot.
Baby D chatting it up with Baby B.

No comments:

Post a Comment