Wednesday, October 17, 2012

celebrating the big 3

Little Miss L. turned the big 3 last week, but with the long weekend and busy schedules, we decided it would be best to wait and celebrate her special day on the weekend with family and friends. Our little girl is pretty easy to please and when we asked her how she would like to celebrate she said "with all my friends and cupcakes." She does take after her mother in one way, we both love love love sweet treats.

I may have enjoyed preparing for this party more than I have any other party. As I baked away, I had to taste every goodie to make sure it was just right for my little girl's sweet treat table.

It was a wonderful day spent with family and friends enjoying our little one bouncing about in her pink and purple tutu. She giggled about all afternoon as she stuffed her little face with sugar, opened some pretty awesome gifts, and even had a little dress-up party with her friends.

Thank you to everyone who came to share in her special day, you made one little girl very happy.
The birthday girl.
The girls had a fascination with this cutie but who wouldn't?
Baby C, I love those cheeks.
Two happy girls!
Little Miss L. with godmommy and Baby C.
I picked up this character board. We had a blast passing it about. Aunt Vickie looked pretty darn cute!
Baby D always knows who to go to when he wants a treat.
The girls waiting patiently to open the gifts.
Little Miss L. with candy in each hand and waiting to dig into her cupcake.
Time to blow out the candle.
I love how passionate my daughter is. This is her getting very upset with her Uncle as he is telling her it's not her birthday, that it's his. She had some choice words for him.
My boy.
Siblings. 
Cupcake party!
Thanks for sharing Little Miss L.'s special day, she loves her dress-up chest!
The girls loved reading the cards.
Someone is excited!
Crowning the birthday girl.
My precious daughter is growing up so fast. 
Reading her cards with mommy. 
I love love love when our home is full of love.
Three little princesses.
Princess T.
Just hanging out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment