Wednesday, March 27, 2013

15 weeks

How far along?: 15 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple).
Weight gain?: I am up 4 pounds.
Stretch marks?: I never experienced stretch marks during my first two pregnancies but noticed a few after having Baby D as I returned to pre-baby weight. I have been lathering on the olive oil and have noticed those post-pregnancy stretch marks are getting lighter!
Maternity clothes?: Still rocking the leggings and yoga pants!
Food cravings?: All I crave is fruit. Lots of plums, apples, oranges and grapefruit.
Sleep?: This insomnia is starting to kick my butt. I fall asleep for 20 minutes and then I am wide wake. I am not sure why, but sleep just isn't happening.
Gender?: We still don't know.
Exercise?: The kids have been keeping me busy. I am so happy the weather is warming up as we have been able to get out for our daily walks.
What's been going on? Sleep, I want some! It doesn't help that I continue to be sick each morning. It's like clockwork, within 20 minutes of rising out of bed it is time for me to run to the bathroom. Along with the sickness and no sleep, a bonus .. extreme congestion, all day long! Oh the joys of pregnancy, but I just keep looking at the big picture and a little person I hope to hold in my arms this September.

2 comments: