Monday, March 25, 2013

march break

This momma is still recovering from March Break madness. Mind you, it was a low-key week, but we did enjoy a few outings and spent time with family and friends. The kids had a blast and seem to be picking up their steam again as they are running around the house this morning screaming at the top of their lungs. I thought I would share a few tidbits of our March Break adventures.
Pizza party with our friends at Monkey Around.
Time to slide.
My silly nephew.
Daddy and Baby D checking out the  St. Lawrence River.
Riding around Nona and Gump's house. They are cool , my parents don't let me do this!
Little Miss L. and Baby D's favourite thing to do when they go to Nona and Gumps... bubble bath time!
Little Miss L. and Baby D helped mommy make pasta sauce for the very first time.
Baby D's favourite meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment