Tuesday, April 2, 2013

16 weeks

Yes, this momma is looking tired!
How far along?: 16 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.
Weight gain?: I am up 5 pounds.
Stretch marks?: I have been lathering on the olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: Still rocking the leggings and yoga pants!
Food cravings?: Food of choice has been a sandwich made with rye bread, cheese, lettuce and dill pickles.     Yes, seems little weird but it tastes so good.
Sleep?: Insomnia is still hitting this momma hard. I did however, have one good night of sleep this past week.
Gender?: Hoping my next ob appointment we will book the date for our next ultrasound where we can find out the sex.
Exercise?: Been keeping up with my daily walks. I find after 30 minutes I start experiencing a pulling feeling in my side.
What's been going on? I have been feeling better. Still experiencing sickness in the morning but the rest of the day I am good to go. I finally have my appetite back and boy, am I taking full advantage of this. Sleep is still minimal but hoping that changes soon.

Look back on pregnancy #2 at week 16. http://inlovewiththesmallthings.blogspot.ca/2011/02/16-weeks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment