Tuesday, April 16, 2013

18 weeks

How far along?: 18 weeks
How big is baby?: Head to rump, baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces.
Weight gain?: I am up 5 pounds.
Stretch marks?: I have been lathering on the olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: Thinking I might have to pull out a few maternity items I do have in the next couple of days.
Food cravings?: I am craving egg whites and still on my smoothie kick.
Sleep?: Sleep...we will meet again some day, right?
Gender?: Hoping to find out at the end of the month :)
Exercise?: One word- slacking.
What's been going on? I keep hoping with each weekly update that I can now official say that I am not experiencing morning sickness but unfortunately I can't. I am however happy to say that with each and every day our little ones kicks are becoming more frequent and harder. I am looking forward to this coming weekend as  this momma is taking a getaway, where I will be able to spend some girl time (minus the kiddos) with some pretty awesome ladies!!

Check out pregnancy #2 at week 18 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment