Wednesday, April 24, 2013

19 weeks

How far along?: 19 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato.
Weight gain?: I lost two pounds after being sick this past weekend.
Stretch marks?: I have been lathering on the olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: I finally went out and bought a pair of maternity jeans. I must say they are super comfy!
Food cravings?: I have been craving veggies and dip. At the start of the week, I cut up a whole bunch of veggies and keep them in the fridge for easy and healthy snacking.
Sleep?: Toss and turn, throw blankets off and then pull them back on..repeat about a million times. Insomnia!
Gender?: Less than a week away until the big day!
Exercise?: The weather is starting to warm up again (am hoping spring decides to stick around this time) so we have spent a lot of time outdoors. Love our daily walks.
What's been going on? I was able to sneak away for our girls' getaway this past weekend. We had a great first day but then I woke up bright and early on Sunday extremely ill. I won't go into details, but it wasn't pretty. I even had to get the hubby to pick me up as there was no way I was going to be able to take the train home. Things are finally looking up around here and I am starting to feel better. I did lose some weight from being so sick but I am hoping I can quickly add it back on. There were a few days when I did not feel this little bean move but I am happy to report baby is kicking momma again.

Check out week 19 with pregnancy #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment