Tuesday, June 18, 2013

26 weeks

This post should have been posted last Tuesday but with momma duties and all the fun stuff in between, I have been behind on my posts. Today is week 27 (I will post tomorrow) but here is a look back at the week before.

How far along?: 26 weeks
How big is baby?: Head to heels, baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Their weight — 1 1/2 pounds — isn't much more than an average rutabaga.
Weight gain?: I haven't gained any since last week, maybe because I had such a leap last week.
Stretch marks?: I feel like I have a few creeping up on my under belly :(
Maternity clothes?: Yoga pants and summer dresses have been a life saver.
Food cravings?: For some reason I have been craving sweet and sour meatballs with rice. I will be making this dish sometime this week ( this never happened last week but I plan on making them tonight.)
Sleep?: I have been sleeping great but not enough hours of sleep.
Gender?: BOY!
Exercise?: Back to my weekly walks.
What's been going on? Well, last week I was complaining about heartburn but it seems to have let up just a bit. The other day I wanted radishes so bad, and ended up buying a bunch. I pretty much ate the whole bunch and thought I was writing my own death wish for heartburn but to my surprise I didn't get any! I have felt well the past week. I don't know if it is the nice weather or I am starting the nesting phase but this house is on it's way to being cleaned out, painted, and organized (slowly but surely it is getting done!)
Check out the below link and see how much Little Miss L. has changed since the last time she took this picture with Baby D.

Check out week 26 with Baby # 1 and #2 here.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw you are having another boy! My sister is due to have her 3rd baby this Sunday, and like you she had a girl first, then a boy, and is having another boy. Very exciting! I bet your kids can't wait to welcome their brother x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I add to this, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Details are on my blog if you'd like to take part :) x

    ReplyDelete