Wednesday, October 23, 2013

1 month

This past Sunday, our little man reached his one month old milestone. It feels like just yesterday I walked in the door with a new bundle of joy. We have been blessed with one of the most precious gifts and I am thankful each and every day. Yes, there are many sleepless nights and dirty diapers but I would not change it for a thing.

During the first month, you battled jaundice but this week we finally got a clear bill of health. I guess all of your sunbathing paid off. You are such a big eater, always looking to fill your belly. You are just over 10 pounds and I can't believe the amount of clothes you have already grown out of. Your body is in overdrive as you are learning to control your muscles - the last few days, you have almost knocked mommy out a few times. You are finally starting to focus on objects like mommy and daddy and can recognize our voices. You are beginning to coo and I absolutely love it. It is beautiful music to my ears. The other day, you smiled at me for the first time and my heart melted. Every day, you seem to smile more and more, those are the moments I cherish and look forward to each day. Mommy would like to also thank you for the two nights you let me sleep 6 hours. Feel free to do that more often! I can't wait to watch you continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment