Friday, October 11, 2013

3 weeks

Happy Friday everyone! This past week has been a tough one around here. Our house has been infested with germs (one of the reasons why I was not too happy to have the little miss start school this year.) Little Miss L. and Baby D have been under the weather for several days now. I am hoping they are over the worst of it and on the mend.

Baby I has been making himself at home. I promise to share my birth story soon. Baby I has overcome a few bumps over the past few weeks but I am happy to say he is doing great. I can't believe our little man is almost a month old!

I absolutely love the above photo and had to share it with all of you. Every day, Baby D pulls out all of this cars to show his little brother. He runs through the colours and the make of the cars as he looks up after each car to make sure his little brother is paying attention.  Baby D can't wait until his brother is old enough to play cars with him.

Well, the long weekend is here and I am happy we will be spending it with friends and family. Our family has so many things to be thankful for. I can't wait to fill my belly with scrumptious food. I may be 5 pounds heavier after this weekend but I will be one happy momma.

Have a great long weekend from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment