Thursday, October 24, 2013

mr.personality

This momma has been under the weather for the last two weeks. I was hit with a cold that does not want to go away. It probably doesn't help that sleep around here is sparse which isn't allowing my body to re-coup, but I am determined to fight this thing off. I am a having an off-day and needed a smile to cheer me up. Well, Baby D did just that. He has spoiled me with hugs and kisses all morning and even told me a few jokes to get a chuckle out of me.

Baby D is bursting at the seams with personality these days. He always has a smile on his face, a hug to give and can always pull out the silly antics to get you smiling. It has been mission impossible to get his picture. He has decided there is no way mommy is going to take any more pictures of him. Well, I managed to get a few and had to share...

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment