Thursday, November 21, 2013

2 months

Yesterday marked two months for our little guy. I can't believe how much you have grown in a month. You are wearing mostly 3 month clothing but it won't last much longer. You are full of chatter these days and your brother and sister love making you talk. Their favourite part of the day is singing to you and watching you smiling back at them. You have been battling a cold for most of the month, I am praying you get over it real soon as it has been hard for you to sleep and eat properly. You still have a massive appetite and you took a bottle for the first time this month without any problems. This makes momma happy as I can now get out of the house (by myself) and leave you to spend time with others. If you hadn't been stuck with this awful cold, I am sure you would be sleeping through the night 90% of the time. You have been giving me a full nights sleep off and on this past month and I love it! I love that you recognize mommy and daddy's voices and now hold onto our fingers when we hold you. I call you my little cuddle bug as we could cuddle together all day long. Tomorrow, we will head to the doctor's for your first needle, I am hoping this is harder on me than you. This weekend, we are heading to get our first family photos as a family of five done. Let's hope you and your siblings decide to co-operate just this once.

FYI- If you are wondering where I got this totally cute giraffe outfit, check out the awesome creations by Alycia at TuTu Chic Boutique


No comments:

Post a Comment