Monday, December 30, 2013

merry christmas

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with your family and friends. I decided to disconnect from here over the holidays to enjoy some much needed family time. I wanted to savour every moment with my wonderful children and husband.

We have had a jam-packed Christmas but we loved absolutely every moment of it. Our kiddos were all smiles as we attended parties, went tobogganing, met Santa and his elf, decorated gingerbread men, completed a few Christmas-inspired crafts and opened a ton of presents.

I hope to catch everyone up over the next week or so. I am still on holidays until the new year, so I fully intend to cram as much as I can in the next few days with the fam.

I still can't believe in a couple days we will be ringing in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment