Monday, January 6, 2014

santa visit 2013

Alright, it's time for me to fill you all in on our holiday adventures. I thought the best place to start off would be our visit with Santa. Little Miss L. is all about the big guy in red. The boys on the other hand have a different feeling when it comes to him.

The hubby and I didn't know how it would go down once we got up close and personal with the jolly ol' man. Well, Little Miss L. was a regular chatter box as she chatted away in two different languages and was so excited to inform us "Santa speaks English and French! He knows everything!" Mr. D decided to take a run for it a few times and in the end daddy had to join in on the group photo or it just was not going to happen.

This year, they were sticklers about taking photos so I was hiding in the corner trying to snap a few (hey, don't judge me lol)

After it was all said and done, the kids were super pumped about giving Santa their wish list and getting a few goodies to head home with. Mr. D decided as he was walking away that it wasn't all that bad.

Until next year...
Our little girl is growing up!
Checking out the big guy.
My attempt at a photo.
Baby I chilling with Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment