Thursday, March 27, 2014

6 months

I can't believe I am writing this post already. Wow, here we are folks... Baby I has hit the 6 month mark and I need to pinch myself to be reminded this is not a dream.

Baby boy, you are growing and changing at a rapid pace. Each day, I feel like you are mastering a new task. You absolutely love to bounce. If you could eat, sleep and play in the Jolly Jumper you would be there 24/7. Even when you are not in the jumper, you have to be bouncing around on mommy's knee. You love love love Toby our dog - you are always on the look out for that little white fluff ball - you giggle as he runs by you and you and your brother love to play games with him. Your giggle is becoming louder more boisterous; I can't get enough of it.

You have cut your two bottom teeth. Let's just say that you haven't been the happiest camper around here. It has been making for some long, sleepless nights.You have been doing a great job exploring new foods. You can't seem to get enough squash and let me to tell you, you really lose your cool when you want more.

You still love to give mommy cuddles and please do not ever get over that. You are sitting up all by yourself. We just went to your 6 month check up and you weighed in at 17.5 pounds. I think you are going to be like your daddy as you are in the 95th percentile for height and the 30th percentile for weight.

Keep growing and smiling my little one. You make mommy so proud.

3 comments:

  1. He is just gorgeous. Doesn't time fly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, it is nice to read your article..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hannah. Yes, they really do grow way too fast! I wish I could slow down time once and awhile.

    ReplyDelete